Re: libedit memory stomp is apparently fixed in OS X Lion

От Florian Weimer
Тема Re: libedit memory stomp is apparently fixed in OS X Lion
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
* David Fetter:

> What is it about a GPLed psql client that is a non-starter for the
> installer?  I'm not a fan of the GPL, but in this case, the effects of
> linking it in are quite limited in scope, i.e. they pertain to exactly
> one binary.

And the usual showstopper, OpenSSL, might well fall under the system
library exception on MacOS X.  Curiously, the GPL favors proprietary
operating systems in this area.

--
Florian Weimer                <fweimer@bfk.de>
D-76133 Karlsruhe             fax: +49-721-96201-99