Re: libedit memory stomp is apparently fixed in OS X Lion

От David Fetter
Тема Re: libedit memory stomp is apparently fixed in OS X Lion
Дата
Re: libedit memory stomp is apparently fixed in OS X Lion  (Florian Weimer <fweimer@bfk.de>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Jul 30, 2011 at 08:32:03PM +0100, Dave Page wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 30, 2011 at 8:25 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> > I think you had better plan on incorporating GNU readline into
> > installer builds for Lion.
>
> Unfortunately the licence makes that a non-starter.

What is it about a GPLed psql client that is a non-starter for the
installer?  I'm not a fan of the GPL, but in this case, the effects of
linking it in are quite limited in scope, i.e. they pertain to exactly
one binary.

Cheers,
David.

Remember to vote!

Сообщение: Re: Compressing the AFTER TRIGGER queue
Сообщение: Re: Compressing the AFTER TRIGGER queue