pg_log_backend_memory_contexts() and log level

От Fujii Masao
Тема pg_log_backend_memory_contexts() and log level
Дата
Re: pg_log_backend_memory_contexts() and log level  (torikoshia <torikoshia@oss.nttdata.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

pg_log_backend_memory_contexts() should be designed not to send the messages about the memory contexts to the client
regardlessof client_min_messages. But I found that the message "logging memory contexts of PID %d" can be sent to the
clientbecause it's ereport()'d with LOG level instead of LOG_SERVER_ONLY. Is this a bug, and shouldn't we use
LOG_SERVER_ONLYlevel to log that message? Patch attached.

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao
Advanced Computing Technology Center