Re: Database Loading

От Spiegelberg, Greg
Тема Re: Database Loading
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
> Andrew Sullivan wrote:
>
> On Tue, Feb 19, 2008 at 01:47:01PM -0500, Carol Walter wrote:
> > I have to load a very large database.  Is there a command that can
> > load data in bulk faster than the copy command does?
>
> No.

There was a thread a while back regarding this.

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-performance/2005-07/msg00372.php

I don't recall though if an answer was found.

Good luck.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged
informationfor the use of the designated recipients named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notifiedthat you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution
orcopying of it or its contents is prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error; please notify Cranel
Incorporatedimmediately by telephone at 614-431-8000 or 800-288-3475 and destroy all copies of this communication and
anyattachments.