Re: Just a crazy idea!

От Hrishikesh Deshmukh
Тема Re: Just a crazy idea!
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I have a little schema in pgsql and some annotation in mysql; either
way transfer of schema might result in data types etc conflicts. So if
i could make these two talk then i don't have to worry about schema
transfer. So the question and frankly i thought it was crazy thought!
The replys so far indicate that i am not looney at all ;)

Hrishi