Re: Postgres + Docker

От Marco Nietz
Тема Re: Postgres + Docker
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi Dimitris,

there's nothing to worry about both messages, there are normal during
bulk loading your database and are not docker-related.

I you want to avoid them you can disable the autovacuum daemon before
starting the restore, autovacuum = off in your postgresql.conf and do
the vacuum/analyze afterwards manually with: vacuum analyze verbose.

But don't forget to reenable the autovacuum daemon!

Marco