Re: Open Items/Release (was [HACKERS]: Shouldn't pg_settings.enumvals...)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Open Items/Release (was [HACKERS]: Shouldn't pg_settings.enumvals...)
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Greg Smith <gsmith@gregsmith.com> writes:
> I was trying to avoid creating a new page just for open-items.

I'm not sure why not ...

The open-items list has been a major part of managing every previous
release cycle, and I'm sure it still will be when it's on the wiki
rather than posted to -hackers every so often.  I don't think it's a
good idea to make it share a page with some unspecified set of other
stuff.
        regards, tom lane