HELP: I removed file pg_log, how can I recover?

От joel zimmerli
Тема HELP: I removed file pg_log, how can I recover?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I made a big mistake: I deleted the pg_log file and of course I've no backup of it. Now it seems I'm facing with big problem with my Postgres installation!

Actually, I'm running Postgres on Cobalt Raq4 server and Postgres is used to administrate virtual website definition.

As this is the "only" file I've deleted, is there a way to recover the data of this file?

Thank you in advnace for your help.

Joel