Re: Transaction IDs not the same in same transaction?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Transaction IDs not the same in same transaction?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Steve V <dndlists@gmail.com> writes:
> Using 8.0.4 right now. No subtransactions that I know of. The trigger
> call is an AFTER I/U/D. The function called is somewhat lengthy, but
> it does not explicitly intiate any transactions, and does not perform
> any error trapping.

I think that last assertion is probably in error, but without seeing the
full text of the trigger it's difficult to be sure what's going on here.

Сообщение: Re: Transaction IDs not the same in same transaction?
Сообщение: Re: Transaction IDs not the same in same transaction?