Mailing Lists with Moderators

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Mailing Lists with Moderators
Дата
Список pgsql-www

'k, please go over the following list ... if you are currently moderating a
list, and you aren't listed below, please email me ... when I setup a couple of
ppl *ages* back, I set them up wrong (shared password, instead of individuals)
so they aren't listed below ...

Email me what lists you are currently moderating, and I will get you added in
properly, with an individual password.

Any list not listed below doesn't have a moderator beyond the owner on the
other list I sent out ... if you want to moderate that list, please contact the
*owner* of the list and volunteer ... they can add you to the Moderator queue,
or ask me to do it ...

configset pgsql-admin moderators <<ENDAAB
ajs@crankycanuck.ca

configset pgsql-advocacy moderators <<ENDAAB
ajs@crankycanuck.ca

configset pgsql-announce moderators <<ENDAAB
xzilla@users.sourceforge.net
greg@turnstep.com

configset pgsql-bugs moderators <<ENDAAB
ajs@crankycanuck.ca
dpage@postgresql.org

configset pgsql-committers moderators <<ENDAAB
dpage@postgresql.org

configset pgsql-core moderators <<ENDAAB
dpage@postgresql.org

configset pgsql-es-ayuda moderators <<ENDAAB
"Manuel Sugawara" <masm@fciencias.unam.mx>
"Martin Marques" <martin@bugs.unl.edu.ar>
"Alvaro Herrera" <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org>

configset pgsql-hackers moderators <<ENDAAB
ajs@crankycanuck.ca
dpage@postgresql.org

configset pgsql-jobs moderators <<ENDAAB
ajs@crankycanuck.ca

configset pgsql-nl-algemeen moderators <<ENDAAB
pgdev@xs4all.nl

configset pgsql-patches moderators <<ENDAAB
dpage@postgresql.org

configset pgsql-ru-general moderators <<ENDAAB
mokhov@cs.concordia.ca

configset pgsql-www-jobs moderators <<ENDAAB
francisco@natserv.net

configset translators moderators <<ENDAAB
xzilla@users.sourceforge.net

- ---------- End Forwarded Message ----------

- ----

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: