Re: List of Mailing Lists and their Owners ...

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: List of Mailing Lists and their Owners ...
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Marc,

> configset donation owners <<ENDAAB
> josh@agliodbs.com
... this is an alias, not a real list.

> configset pgsql-benchmarks owners <<ENDAAB
> scrappy@postgresql.org

I thought this list was dead?

> configset pgsql-chat owners <<ENDAAB
> scrappy@postgresql.org
likewise?

> configset pgsql-hackers-pitr owners <<ENDAAB
> scrappy@postgresql.org
>
> configset pgsql-hackers-win32 owners <<ENDAAB
> pgman@candle.pha.pa.us
As well as these?

> configset press owners <<ENDAAB
> justin@postgresql.org
> Robert Treat <xzilla@users.sourceforge.net>
> Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com>
... this is an alias as well, but could you please remove Justin?  Or at least
set the list password to be the same as the other lists I manage?

> configset sysadmins owners <<ENDAAB
> josh@agliodbs.com
How do I give this to a new owner?  I'm not actually a member of this list
anymore, so I shouldn't be the owner.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: "Marc G. Fournier"
Сообщение: Mailing Lists with Moderators
От: Josh Berkus
Сообщение: Re: Mailing Lists with Moderators