Re: [SQL] How do I stop the postmaster?

От James Olin Oden
Тема Re: [SQL] How do I stop the postmaster?
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
> Hi all,
>
> I started the postmaster by running this command:
> /usr/local/psql/bin/postmaster -oe -S -D /usr/local/pgsql/data
>
> Then I type:
> psql mydb
>
> Error:
> Connection to database 'mydb' failed.
> PQexec() -- Request was sent to backend, but backed closed the channel before
> responding.
>                         This probably means the backend terminated abnormally
> before or while
>                         processing request.

What user are you logged in as when you try to connect to the database?  If you
are not a users that has also had a postgres account created by create_user this
may happen.  Also, this or other error messages will occur if you try to access
the database as root...james

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: