Re: [SQL] What is the recommended machine configuration?

От Johann Spies
Тема Re: [SQL] What is the recommended machine configuration?
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On Wed, 5 Aug 1998, The Hermit Hacker wrote:

> One thing in RedHat's favor, though, is that PostgreSQL comes with the
> operating system as an installable package...

That is also true of Debian Linux.

Johann

| Johann Spies                                 Windsorlaan 19              |
| jhspies@alpha.futurenet.co.za                3201 Pietermaritzburg       |
| Tel/Faks Nr. +27 331-46-1310               Suid-Afrika (South Africa)  |

     "Do not be anxious about anything; but in every thing
      by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your
      requests be made known unto God."
                              Philippians 4:6

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: