migration problems with 1.3.60 alpha + gui issues

От Armbrust, Daniel C.
Тема migration problems with 1.3.60 alpha + gui issues
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
When attempting to migrate a set of tables from an access database using version 1.3.60 alpha, According to the log
file,the following SQL was generated:

SELECT MAX(`OID_key`) AS RECCOUNT FROM `OID_root`CREATE SEQUENCE "OID_root_OID_key_key" START 356

Notice the back ticks (`) around OID_key.  These promptly cause an error (illegal syntax I think it was?) which causes
anabort and a rollback of the migration.

This works with version 1.2.0.

Additionally, in version 1.3.60 alpha, when I launch the program, the lower right pane where "Definition" is does not
getpainted until I click on something that causes data to go there.  It stays transparent at first (I can see my
desktopthrough it)

Last:
In version the new version, when I connect to my database, it doesn't show me any of my tables with the new version.  I
believethat this may have something to do with the fact that my table names contain capital letters (I'm new to
postgres,is uppercase and postgres a bad thing?) - however, this works in the old version.  I'm currently testing the
capitalletter theory.  It appears that the calls must be surrounded in quotes?  And the new version is not doing it?

Daniel C. Armbrust
Medical Informatics Research
Information Services
Mayo Clinic Rochester