Re: Error when execute insert/update

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Error when execute insert/update
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Leandro Bugalho <leandrohb@gmail.com> writes:
> This upgrade is in our follow up. But unfortunately this issue
> occurred previously our upgrade.  Now we need to fix this. ANy
> suggestions ?

There is no magic bullet that will avoid the need for the cleanup
VACUUM, if that's what you mean.  What you should be thinking
about is how to prevent a recurrence of the situation.  In ordinary
circumstances autovacuum ought to have kept you out of trouble ...
have you disabled that, or changed settings to render it
insufficiently aggressive?

Сообщение: Re: Error when execute insert/update
Сообщение: Re: Error when execute insert/update