Re: PHP Warning: pg_connect(): Unable to connect to PostgreSQL server: could not connect to server:

От Andy Anderson
Тема Re: PHP Warning: pg_connect(): Unable to connect to PostgreSQL server: could not connect to server:
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Abdus Samad Ansari <ansarias@wbpcb.gov.in> writes:
> I have setup PHP/Postgres and is running fine upto document root
> i.e. /var/www/html, but when i am calling it through a cgi-bin php
> file
> it is giving log error as :
> [error] [client 127.0.0.1] PHP Warning:  pg_connect(): Unable to
> connect
> to PostgreSQL server: could not connect to server: \x04\xe6\xe3\xbfPF;

I don't know how the error message is structured, but if
"\x04\xe6\xe3\xbfP" refers to the host, perhaps the connection string
you are handing to pg_connect() is trashed. What is the actual code
you are using for this call?

-- Andy