Re: Database taking up space rapidly

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Database taking up space rapidly
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
"Anjan Dave" <adave@vantage.com> writes:
> Here's where I find the bulk of the large files:
> -rw-------    1 postgres postgres 1073741824 Dec 23 18:57 17610
> -rw-------    1 postgres postgres 1073741824 Dec 23 22:41 17610.1
> [ etc ]

So, which table or index has relfilenode 17610 (look in pg_class)?
What sorts of operations are you doing on it?

> Not sure what's going on here...also vacuum analyzed the db a few
> minutes ago.

The question is more like how often do you run vacuum.  You probably
need more frequent routine vacuumings, larger FSM settings, or a
combination.

Сообщение: Re: [SQL] Anti log in PostgreSQL
Сообщение: Re: [SQL] Anti log in PostgreSQL