Re: Setting session global variables

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Setting session global variables
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Jonathan Bartlett <johnnyb6@SDF.lonestar.org> writes:
> However, the only way I can see to implement this is to have session
> global variables.  Is there a way to fake session global variables with a
> table?  Any comments would be appreciated.

You could do it with temp tables: the same temp table name would refer
to a different table in each session.

(You realize, of course, that CURRENT_USER already exists per SQL spec.
I assume you just meant that you'd like to have things *like*
CURRENT_USER, but defined by yourself...)
        regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: