Re: [whine] Slow moderation on postgres lists

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [whine] Slow moderation on postgres lists
Дата
Список pgsql-www
"Magnus Hagander" <magnus@hagander.net> writes:
> I've also had a commit message moderated because it contained the c word that is in c-handler. Apart from having that
approved,I think that specific check is

> stupid and should be removed. If possible, all checks on commit messages should be excluded.

Yeah, some closer attention to the filter patterns would be good too.
One of the things that got me ticked off today was having several
messages blocked because they contained "cansel" (deliberately
misspeeled here to avoid triggering that filter again), in the middle of
the line several lines down.  I can see the argument for filtering
messages that have that word as the *first* in the body, but not like
this.  It's a perfectly useful and indeed fairly important word for
technical discussions.  I've been bit similarly in the past by other
filters that seemed overly loose...
        regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: [whine] Slow moderation on postgres lists
Сообщение: Re: [whine] Slow moderation on postgres lists