Re: [whine] Slow moderation on postgres lists

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: [whine] Slow moderation on postgres lists
Дата
Список pgsql-www
> I thought we had things set up so that there were multiple people
> moderating the postgres mail lists, but it seems like the average time
> to approve postings from unsubscribed folk has slid back down to the
> two-or-three-day range :-(.  What can be done to improve that?  Maybe
> recruit a few more moderators?

I also think we have different sets of moderators for different lists, because some seen to have better response times.
ButI could be mistaken on that since

I've made no actual check on that ;) I've asked for a list of who moderates what to be documented somewhere, but
nothingyet. That would be a good starting

point to see if we need more moderators.

I've also had a commit message moderated because it contained the c word that is in c-handler. Apart from having that
approved,I think that specific check is

stupid and should be removed. If possible, all checks on commit messages should be excluded.

/Magnus

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: [whine] Slow moderation on postgres lists
Сообщение: Re: [whine] Slow moderation on postgres lists