Re: Problem with repository "PostgreSQL 12 for Fedora 30 - x86_64 -Debuginfo"

От Laurenz Albe
Тема Re: Problem with repository "PostgreSQL 12 for Fedora 30 - x86_64 -Debuginfo"
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-yum
On Thu, 2019-12-12 at 22:39 +0300, Devrim Gündüz wrote:
> On Fri, 2019-12-06 at 10:15 +0100, Laurenz Albe wrote:
> > Error: Failed to download metadata for repo 'pgdg12-debuginfo': Cannot
> > download repomd.xml: Cannot download repodata/repomd.xml: All mirrors were
> > tried
>
> When this happens, please try 1 hour later. Sometimes I miss the window to push
> the packages only for a few mins, and this happens. Our infrastructure team is
> aware of this problem, and they are working on a fix.
>
> Sorry about the inconvenience.

Thanks for the answer.

I am quite certain that with the "pgdg12-debuginfo" repository, this is
not a transient problem.  I never had a problem with any other repository,
only this one *never* has the required "repodata/repomd.xml".

Perhaps something got stuck somewhere.

Yours,
Laurenz Albe

Сообщение: Re: Accessing yum-archive.postgresql.org
Сообщение: Re: Accessing yum-archive.postgresql.org