Re: Problem with repository "PostgreSQL 12 for Fedora 30 - x86_64 -Debuginfo"

От Devrim Gündüz
Тема Re: Problem with repository "PostgreSQL 12 for Fedora 30 - x86_64 -Debuginfo"
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi Laurenz,

On Fri, 2019-12-06 at 10:15 +0100, Laurenz Albe wrote:
> Error: Failed to download metadata for repo 'pgdg12-debuginfo': Cannot
> download repomd.xml: Cannot download repodata/repomd.xml: All mirrors were
> tried

When this happens, please try 1 hour later. Sometimes I miss the window to push
the packages only for a few mins, and this happens. Our infrastructure team is
aware of this problem, and they are working on a fix.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

Regards,
--
Devrim Gündüz
Open Source Solution Architect, Red Hat Certified Engineer

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Accessing yum-archive.postgresql.org
Сообщение: Re: Accessing yum-archive.postgresql.org