Re: Default text_serach_config

От Carol Walter
Тема Re: Default text_serach_config
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Mar 6, 2009, at 10:37 AM, Tom Lane wrote:

> Carol Walter <walterc@indiana.edu> writes:
>> I am building a test instance of PosgreSQL 8.3.6 on a Solaris 10 box.
>> When start the server, if fails to start.  In the log there are these
>> statements...
>
>> -bash-3.00$ more data836.log
>> FATAL:  unrecognized configuration parameter
>> "default_text_search_config"
>
> I'll bet a nickel that the postmaster you're actually starting is 8.2,
> and it's spitting up on an 8.3-only configuration file entry.  Check
> your PATH.

Well, it seems like that could happen.  This is a machine that has a
instance of 8.2 running on it.  My bash history says that the command
that I ran to start the 8.3.6 instance is
pg_ctl start -D /db02/postgres/data8.3.6/data -l data836.log.  /db02/
postgres/data8.3.6/data is where the data is.  Does pg_ctl need of
full path, because this command probably ran the 8.2 version of that.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Default text_serach_config
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Default text_serach_config