Re: subversion vs cvs (Was: Re: linked list rewrite)

От Dustin Sallings
Тема Re: subversion vs cvs (Was: Re: linked list rewrite)
Дата
Re: subversion vs cvs (Was: Re: linked list rewrite)  ("Thomas Swan" <tswan@idigx.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mar 25, 2004, at 1:21, Neil Conway wrote:

> I think the lack of good Win32 support (unless rectified before the
> release of 7.5) is a pretty major problem with Arch -- that alone
> might be sufficient to prevent us from adopting it.
I don't do Windows, but my understanding is that tla is as well
supported on Windows as postgres is.
The design is fundamentally easy enough that a Windows user who cares
could probably make a more suitable port for Windows than the UNIX guys
are interested in making.  I've seen such discussions on the list.

--
Dustin Sallings

От: Heikki Linnakangas
Сообщение: Re: Nested transaction proposal - take N (N > 2)
От: Dustin Sallings
Сообщение: Re: subversion vs cvs (Was: Re: linked list rewrite)