Re: Composite Types and Function Parameters

От Greg
Тема Re: Composite Types and Function Parameters
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Pavel, thanks! Yeah, thats what I though. I have to have a custom type or a very ugly looking solution for passing the params then.

To Postgre dev. team: If anyone who involved in Postgre development reading this, just a feature suggestion: allow array that can accept combination of any data types to be passed to a function, for example:
      // declare
      create function TEST ( anytypearray[] ) ...
      // calling
      perform TEST (array[bool, int, etc.] ) ....
This would make such a nice adition to the development for postgre. Although this may be complecated to achieve.

Thanks!