Re: information_schema.role_table_grants differs from relacl

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: information_schema.role_table_grants differs from relacl
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
"Jan-Peter Seifert" <Jan-Peter.Seifert@gmx.de> writes:
> there seems to be a difference between information_schema and pg_catalog when it comes to privileges.

> pg_class and pgAdmin III show ACL = arwdDxt

> pgAdmin III displays this as:
> GRANT ALL ON TABLE blabla.tabelle TO benutzer;

> However, information_schema.role_table_grants has is_grantable = YES for every privilege_type on this view for the
userin question.

> The user is owner of the view and also superuser.

> So my question is: is is_grantable not the same as 'WITH GRANT OPTION'?

An object's owner always has all grant options.  By convention, this
isn't explicitly represented in the acl array; rather it's hard-wired
into the backend code behavior.  There is some info about how to read
acl values in the Notes section of the GRANT reference page.