Re: pg_config --pgxs on Win32

От Christopher A. Watford
Тема Re: pg_config --pgxs on Win32
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 10/14/05, Dave Page <dpage@vale-housing.co.uk> wrote:
> Won't help:
>
> Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600]
> (C) Copyright 1985-2001 Microsoft Corp.
>
> C:\Documents and Settings\dpage>mkdir c:\foo
>
> C:\Documents and Settings\dpage>cd c:/foo
> The system cannot find the path specified.
>
> C:\Documents and Settings\dpage>cd /foo
> The system cannot find the path specified.
>
> C:\Documents and Settings\dpage>cd c:\foo
>
> C:\foo>
>
> Regards, Dave

Can't prepend a drive name anyways with 'cd', what if you're on a
different drive?

=Win2kpro=====================
E:\>cd "c:/Test"

E:\>c:

C:\Test>cd "/Test"
The syntax of the command is incorrect.

C:\Test>cd /
The syntax of the command is incorrect.

C:\Test>cd "c:/"

C:\Test>cd \

C:\>cd "/Test"
The syntax of the command is incorrect.

C:\>cd "Test/Test2"

C:\Test\Test2>

--
Christopher A. Watford
christopher.watford@gmail.com

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: Request for a "force interactive mode" flag (-I) for psql
От: "Joshua D. Drake"
Сообщение: Re: Request for a "force interactive mode" flag (-I) for