Re: Pool Cues and Billiards Accessories 8096

От Richard Ginsburg
Тема Re: Pool Cues and Billiards Accessories 8096
Дата
Список pgsql-general
<ylojtq@shootersbilliards.com> wrote in message
> Greetings!
>     We would like to invite you to join our wholesale pricing on pool
cues, billiards accessories, golf videos, golf books, golf training aid, cue
cases and thousands of other billiards related items!

I wonder if this guy needs software to run his business?

От: Werner Arnhold
Сообщение: authenification problems with win32-psql-client
От: "Doran L. Barton"
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] authenification problems with win32-psql-client