Обсуждение: Re: Pool Cues and Billiards Accessories 8096

Re: Pool Cues and Billiards Accessories 8096

От
"Richard Ginsburg"
Дата:
<ylojtq@shootersbilliards.com> wrote in message
> Greetings!
>     We would like to invite you to join our wholesale pricing on pool
cues, billiards accessories, golf videos, golf books, golf training aid, cue
cases and thousands of other billiards related items!

I wonder if this guy needs software to run his business?

Re: Pool Cues and Billiards Accessories 8096

От
no@spam.com (Ken Loomis)
Дата:
"Richard Ginsburg" <fawnridge@mindspring.com> wrote:

>> Greetings!
>>     We would like to invite you to join our wholesale pricing on pool
>cues, billiards accessories, golf videos, golf books, golf training aid, cue
>cases and thousands of other billiards related items!
>
>I wonder if this guy needs software to run his business?

Let's all send him messages asking if he'd like some technical
services, and let's keep sending them, and sending them, and sending
them......