Numeric datatype doesn't match those from older driver version ?

От Lothar Behrens
Тема Numeric datatype doesn't match those from older driver version ?
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hi,

I am now using the current ODBC driver (8.3.0400 Unicode) for my
application.
Compared to my SQL_ASCII database installation (and the 07.03.0200
driver version)
I get wrong column type information.

The numbers I get now are negative. I didn't have seen any switch to
change this to be
equal to the old driver.

What is wrong ?

Thanks