Re: Numeric datatype doesn't match those from older driver version ?

От Hiroshi Inoue
Тема Re: Numeric datatype doesn't match those from older driver version ?
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Lothar Behrens wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am now using the current ODBC driver (8.3.0400 Unicode) for my
> application.
> Compared to my SQL_ASCII database installation (and the 07.03.0200
> driver version)
> I get wrong column type information.
>
> The numbers I get now are negative.

Maybe you are looking at
    SQL_WCHAR(-8)
    SQL_WVARCHAR(-9)
    SQL_WLONGVARCHAR(-10)
.

 > I didn't have seen any switch to change this to be
> equal to the old driver.

Please use the ANSI version driver.
If you compile the program with win32.mak please type
    nmake /f win32.mak ANSI_VERSION=yes
and you would get psqlodbc30a.dll and pgenlista.dll
instead of psqlodbc35w.dll and pgenlist.dll.

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue