Re: contrib

От Stuart Cooper
Тема Re: contrib
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> I have installed postgresql 8.2 on redhat enterprise release WS 4. I
> need to use the cube operator which I guess resides in the contrib
> modules. Please may I know the link to install the appropricate contrib
> module for my linux machine.

1) If you have an automatic updater like yum configured, you can probably
simply do

# yum install postgresql-contrib

otherwise

2) Grab the appropriate postgresql-contrib RPM.

For RHEL 4, PostgreSQL 8.2, I suggest the following:

http://www.postgresql.org -> Downloads -> binary -> linux -> rpms -> redhat
 -> rhel-es-4 -> postgresql-contrib-8.2.4-1PGDG.i686.rpm

Good luck,
Stuart