Re: Error dydl : image not found when trying to install pg on Catalina

От Adrian Ho
Тема Re: Error dydl : image not found when trying to install pg on Catalina
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 17/4/22 19:28, cecile rougnaux wrote:
P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;}
I upgraded my system to Catalina 10.15.7 and now I get an  error with dyld : image not found when trying to install postgresql :

[...]

dyld: Library not loaded: /usr/local/opt/icu4c/lib/libicui18n.70.dylib

  Referenced from: /usr/local/Cellar/postgresql/14.2_1/bin/postgres

  Reason: image not found

Your icu4c installation is likely broken somehow. Try:

brew reinstall $(brew deps postgresql) postgresql

to reinstall PG and all its dependencies.

--
Best Regards,
Adrian