Re: support for MERGE

От Erik Rijkers
Тема Re: support for MERGE
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Op 13-01-2022 om 13:43 schreef Alvaro Herrera:
> Apologies, there was a merge failure and I failed to notice.  Here's the
> correct patch.
>
> (This is also in github.com/alvherre/postgres/tree/merge-15)

> [v6-0001-MERGE-SQL-Command-following-SQL-2016]

I read though the MERGE-docs; some typos:

'For example, given MERGE foo AS f'
'For example, given MERGE INTO foo AS f'

'that clause clause'
'that clause'

'This is same as'
'This is the same as'

'for certain type of action'
'for certain types of action'

'The MERGE allows the user'
'MERGE allows the user'
     (from the paragraph 'Read Committed Isolation Level'.  Likely
copied from the paragraph above: 'The DELETE'; but there it refers to an
earlier mention of DELETE.)

Erik Rijkers