Re: pgsql: Add support for collation attributes on older ICU versions

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: pgsql: Add support for collation attributes on older ICU versions
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On 2019-03-18 20:03, Andres Freund wrote:
> I now get this warning:
>
> /home/andres/src/postgresql/src/backend/utils/adt/pg_locale.c:1680:14: warning: comparison of constant -1 with
expressionof type 'UColAttribute' is always true [-Wtautological-constant-out-of-range-compare]

>                         if (uattr != -1 && uvalue != -1)

I found a bug in that code and restructured it a bit.  It should also
avoid this warning now.

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: pgsql: Fix bug in support for collation attributes on older ICUversion
От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: pgsql: Fix whitespace