Re: \l of psql 8.4 looks ... unreadable on 80char default

От Harald Armin Massa
Тема Re: \l of psql 8.4 looks ... unreadable on 80char default
Дата
Список pgsql-general
No difference at all. Line breaks are exactly as on screen (looks more
crazy in email with non-fixed-with font)
But really, linebreak betwwen "Zug" and "riffsrechte", and cutting
between "=c/pos" and "tgres"

postgres=# \l
                                     Liste der Datenbanken
   Name    | Eigentümer | Kodierung |    Collation    |      Ctype      |    Zug
riffsrechte
-----------+------------+-----------+-----------------+-----------------+-------
----------------
 ibox      | ibox       | UTF8      | German, Germany | German, Germany |
 postgres  | postgres   | UTF8      | German, Germany | German, Germany |
 template0 | postgres   | UTF8      | German, Germany | German, Germany | =c/pos
tgres
                                                                        : postgr
es=CTc/postgres
 template1 | postgres   | UTF8      | German, Germany | German, Germany | =c/pos
tgres
                                                                        : postgr
es=CTc/postgres
(4 Zeilen)

postgres=# \pset format wrapped
Ausgabeformat ist »wrapped«.
postgres=# \l
                                     Liste der Datenbanken
   Name    | Eigentümer | Kodierung |    Collation    |      Ctype      |    Zug
riffsrechte
-----------+------------+-----------+-----------------+-----------------+-------
----------------
 ibox      | ibox       | UTF8      | German, Germany | German, Germany |
 postgres  | postgres   | UTF8      | German, Germany | German, Germany |
 template0 | postgres   | UTF8      | German, Germany | German, Germany | =c/pos
tgres
                                                                        : postgr
es=CTc/postgres
 template1 | postgres   | UTF8      | German, Germany | German, Germany | =c/pos
tgres
                                                                        : postgr
es=CTc/postgres
(4 Zeilen)