Re: Out of Memory Error on Postgresql 8.1.3. on win32

От Harald Armin Massa
Тема Re: Out of Memory Error on Postgresql 8.1.3. on win32
Дата
Список pgsql-general

I didn't see any strange number in your log message and 16777212 is 16M,
which is not a scary number ... is there any other memory-exhausting program
in the same machine?

Besides Windows 2003, PostgreSQL Server and the Oracel CLIENT libraries the only thing running is a script of mine (which uses around 28MB)

After net stop pgsql-8.1 and net start pgsql-8.1 everything works great as ever before; I will manually track available and used memory ... hope there is no hidden memory leak :(

Thanks for pushing some scaring away,

Harald

--
GHUM Harald Massa