Re: Installing PostGreSQL automatically

От Harald Armin Massa
Тема Re: Installing PostGreSQL automatically
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Just a simple "logon as service" User with no administrative
privileges, in no administrator group or similiar whatsoever.

BTW... that "logon as service" is one of the challenging parts; be
carefull with Group Policies.

Harald

On 5/23/06, Greg <greg@officium.co.za> wrote:

> Ok, I have installed PostGreSQL as a service with pg_ctl.
>
> But when I try to start the service using pg_ctl start, I am told I have to
> run the service under a non-administrator account. Which account is
> used/created by the standard PostGreSQL MSI installer?

GHUM Harald Massa
persuadere et programmare
Harald Armin Massa
Reinsburgstraße 202b
70197 Stuttgart
0173/9409607
-
PostgreSQL - supported by a community that does not put you on hold