How to install check_postgres on CentOS 8?

От rainer@ultra-secure.de
Тема How to install check_postgres on CentOS 8?
Дата
Re: How to install check_postgres on CentOS 8?
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

I'm trying to install the check_postgres RPM from the official
postgresql.org repository onto CentOS 8.1

It says:

Error:
  Problem: cannot install the best candidate for the job
   - nothing provides perl-DateTime-Format-DateParse needed by
check_postgres-2.25.0-1.rhel8.noarch
(try to add '--skip-broken' to skip uninstallable packages or '--nobest'
to use not only best candidate packages)

Maybe I'm missing something, but how was this package built anyway?

What do I have to do to install that package?

Rainer