Re: very long record lines in expanded psql output

От Platon Pronko
Тема Re: very long record lines in expanded psql output
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2021-09-23 22:28, Andrew Dunstan wrote:

> 2. It would possibly be better to pass the relevant parts of the options
> to print_aligned_vertical_line() rather than the whole options
> structure. It feels odd to pass both that and opt_border.

What do you think about doing it the other way around - passing only whole
options structure? That way we will roll 4 parameters (opt_border, printTextFormat,
and two xheader ones) into only one argument.
This increases code coupling a bit, but I'm not sure if that's relevant here.

Best regards,
Platon Pronko