[pgadmin-support] New pgAdmin User

От Yang, Ruo
Тема [pgadmin-support] New pgAdmin User
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

Hi,

Appreciate your time to look at my problem.

I am new user of pgAdmin 4, and when I connect to my sever, it shows the error that ERROR: unrecognized configuration parameter "bytea_output"

I installed the PostgreSQL 9.6 and have all the access to connect to the sever in my company, and my colleague is using pgAdmin 3 and he has no problem of connecting the sever.

Could you please help me on this problem? Or how can I install the pgAdmin 3 since the pgadmin 4 is default setting?

Thanks again for your help.

Best,

Ruo