Re: PGSQL x iptables

От Slansky Lukas
Тема Re: PGSQL x iptables
Список pgsql-general

From: pgsql-general-owner@postgresql.org
[mailto:pgsql-general-owner@postgresql.org] On Behalf Of Craig Ringer
Sent: Thursday, May 07, 2009 3:02 AM
To: Slansky Lukas
Cc: pgsql-general@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] PGSQL x iptables

Slansky Lukas wrote:
>> Craig Ringer wrote:
>>
>> After a long period of inactivity, perhaps?
>
> Is 15 seconds long period? I don't think so.

No. If you see a connection that was working 15 and active seconds ago
suddenly die, it's not due to time-based state table expiry.

Do you see anything in `dmesg'?

Have you used wireshark to trace activity on the interface and analyzed
the dumps? You can often learn a lot about what's actually happening
that way.

> To John: I know it's related to iptables but this state seems to be
only
> on PG connections :-)

Very odd.

--