Re: PGSQL x iptables

От Craig Ringer
Тема Re: PGSQL x iptables
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Slansky Lukas wrote:
>> Craig Ringer wrote:
>>
>> After a long period of inactivity, perhaps?
>
> Is 15 seconds long period? I don't think so.

No. If you see a connection that was working 15 and active seconds ago
suddenly die, it's not due to time-based state table expiry.

Do you see anything in `dmesg'?

Have you used wireshark to trace activity on the interface and analyzed
the dumps? You can often learn a lot about what's actually happening
that way.

> To John: I know it's related to iptables but this state seems to be only
> on PG connections :-)

Very odd.

--
Craig Ringer