RE: Re: Report Writer for PostgreSQL

От Michael Ansley (UK)
Тема RE: Re: Report Writer for PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Have a look at this, too.

http://www.thekompany.com/projects/kugar/

It's not commercial, but it's got a version 1.0 release.

Cheers...

MikeA

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged and/or copyright
material of Intec Telecom Systems PLC (or its affiliated companies). If you are not an
intended or authorised recipient of this e-mail or have received it in error, please delete
it immediately and notify the sender by e-mail. In such a case, reading, reproducing,
printing or further dissemination of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
Intec Telecom Systems PLC. does not represent or warrant that an attachment hereto is free
from computer viruses or other defects. The opinions expressed in this e-mail and any
attachments may be those of the author and are not necessarily those of Intec Telecom
Systems PLC.