Report Writer for PostgreSQL

От Justin Clift
Тема Report Writer for PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi guys,

Does anyone have experience with report writers?  It's not something I
know much about yet.

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] New PostgreSQL Review at epinions.com
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 21:19:08 -0400 (EDT)
From: Patrick Lanphier <planphier@artemisgroup.com>
To: Justin Clift <justin@postgresql.org>

Well it needs the capability format data on many different graph,
capable
of generating HTML, PDF, and RTF formats.  The server will be running on
Linux but the design platform can be whatever.  The problem I had with
one
report writer was the data from the database was present one way and it
was not capable on rotating the data for the graph and I wasn't about to
do this for the report writer.  Is there somebody I should contact that
you know about a report writer?

Patrick Lanphier
The Artemis Group
http://www.artemisgroup.com