Re: Can I add a column in catalog table as a superuser

От ZongtianHou
Тема Re: Can I add a column in catalog table as a superuser
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Thank you for the quick reply, I changed the source code, and installed again. But I still can not have the additional
columnI added after restart, unless initializing the database. But I don’t want to initialize it in product environment
whichwill drop all the data, it there any other method to do it, like some SQL query?