RE: Windows testing required: Updated runtime

От McDonaldR
Тема RE: Windows testing required: Updated runtime
Дата
Re: Windows testing required: Updated runtime  (Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org>)
Список pgadmin-hackers

Hi Dave,

I’m testing the latest build (10/7/2017) from your download page.

I had a v1.5 build that fixed issues with the proxy server. It took ~30 secs from start to usable.  Before that I could only run the v1.3 release.

This new build starts in about 9 seconds showing the splash screen and then it crashes with a Fatal Error: The application server could not be contacted.

There is nothing in the Event Viewer logs and the pgAdmin log is empty in C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\pgAdmin

The registry key in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\pgadmin\pgadmin4 is blank with a value not set.

Windows 7 Enterprise 64 bit

16GB RAM

SSD

Behind the corporate proxy and firewall.

Ross

Ross McDonald | GIS Data Coordinator | Angus Council, People, IT | Angus House, Orchardbank Business Park, Sylvie Way, Forfar DD8 1AT | t: 01307 476419