Re: New front page is empty

От Justin Clift
Тема Re: New front page is empty
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On 18 Apr 2018, at 19:42, Sergey Burladyan <eshkinkot@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello!
>
> The new front page is now more empty than the old one. I must scroll the
> page now to see the news or planet. Is that really useful?

Weeellll.... the new layout seems designed to be friendly for "New to
PostgreSQL" people.  It has things front-and-centre for new people (eg
download button, "New to PG..." stuff right where people look.

Other things seem to come in priority order, with the priority differing
from the old website.  eg the News items further down.

After the shakeout of things to get rid of initial bugs, it's probably
worth waiting a few months to see if the new design positively impacts
the experience for new users.  Kind of guessing it will, but that's
without data to back up the guess. :)

+ Justin

- Indira Gandhi

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: New archives layout is not an improvement
Сообщение: Re: New archives layout is not an improvement