Re: Function question

От Jie Liang
Тема Re: Function question
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Before v7.2, you have no way to resolve this, however, from v7.2, you can return a cursor with PL/pgSQL, so I think you may resolve this problem by cursor. But I haven't tested it yet.

Jie Liang

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Brett [mailto:SBrett@e-mis.com]
Sent: Friday, June 28, 2002 6:38 AM
To: David Hassell; pgsql-sql@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [SQL] Function question

i think you declare 'return set of int' as the retunr type of the function, but i'm not sure if you can return a set of rows as a dataset from a function. i guess you could define a data type as a row and retunr a set of them but i'm only guessing as my knowledge /experience doesn't stretch that far i'm afraid ....

Steve