Re: Regarding postgres 9.1 with Redhat Linux

От Myint
Тема Re: Regarding postgres 9.1 with Redhat Linux
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi All,

Tcp problem already fixed. But now there is serious problem when we query into database by using ./psql -U postgres -d
postgresand show as following.

./psql: line 30: 21991 Segmentation fault      LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$PG_BIN_PATH/../lib:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH
"$PG_BIN_PATH/psql.bin""

Our linux version as following .
Linux
2.6.18-164.el5xen